Custom E-Z UP Canopy
All Canopy Purchases come with a proofing process, where anything can be changed and modified until you are satisfied!
These are FULLY customizable by our design team!
Considered the Best-in-Class by small and large businesses alike, the Eclipse™ portable shelter is ready for everyday demands with innovative design, heavy-duty framework and professional grade materials.
- Includes Professional Grade Fabric Top, Folding Frame & Cover Bag
- Ideal for Exhibit Booths, Event Marketing, Corporate Events, Trade Shows & more
- Highest Strength, Rust Resistant Steel Frame
- 7-year warranty
The All-New Eclipse™ professional shelter is considered the Best in Class in portable instant shelters. Personalize this all purpose business-to-business professional shelter by choosing from 25 Top colors and 4 Frame colors to match your brand, organization, team or personality. The Eclipse™ Instant Shelter® canopy combines heavy-duty Framework, solid construction and professional grade materials to make this shelter the popular choice when quality, durability and innovation matter.
This shelter comes in 8 frame colors or upgrade to an Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame – 25% lighter than Steel Frames.
- High Strength Carbon Steel Frame
- Upgrade to an Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame – 25% lighter than Steel Frames
- Professional Grade Composite Polyester Fabric Top
- Patented One-Piece Instant Frame (Sets up in seconds!™)
- New – Reinforced Fabric Top Corners
- New – Truss Muscle™ Technology for Enhanced Load Bearing Support
- Improved Auto Slider® Pull-Pin for Finger Friendly Quick Lock Release
- Auto Peak® Tensioner ensures proper top fit & form
- Double-Braced Oval Shaped Trusses
- Dual Layer Reinforced Outer Leg
- High-Strength End Caps: Heavy-duty End Caps for greater durability
- E-Z Glide Truss Washers provide increased stability
- Up to 5 Height Adjustments
- 7 Bracket Mount Points per Leg
- Steel Footpad for Increased Durability
- Professional Features Package
- Toggle Leg Adjustment
- Bolt-On Top for Added Protection & Support
- Meets CPAI-84, NFPA-701 and CAN/ULC-S109 Fire Resistant Requirements